Apartment Karolina 14
Old Town Square (City Centre), Karoliny Svetle 14, Prague, Czech Republic → Show on map
Availability & Rates
Old Town Square area in City Centre, Karoliny Svetle 14, Prague
Spacious apartment with balcony !!
The fully equipped Karolina 14 apartment can provide comfort to up to 8 persons. The apartment consists of 3 bedrooms (in the largest bedroom is also living area), kitchen, bathroom, hall and large balcony. Renovation of this bright modern apartment on 2nd floor was finished in Februrary 2012. In first bedroom there is double bed, chest of drawers and chair, in the second bedroom are two single beds, bed table with lamp, wardrobe and chair, in the third bedroom are 2 single beds and living area with double sofabed, lamps, TV, satelite, CD and DVD player with USB connection, coffee table, and table and chairs. Kitchen is equipped with cooking-stove, refrigerator, dishwasher, oven, microwave oven, toaster, kettle, coffee maker, crockery and cutlery, dinning bar with chairs. In bathroom is shower, toilet, washbasin, towel dryer and washing machine.
The apartment is equipped with TV, satellite, Free Wi-Fi, CD and DVD player, washing machine, cooking-stove, oven, refrigerator, dishwasher, microwave, toaster, coffee maker, crockery and cutlery and modern furniture.
Sleeping area: 1x double bed, 4x single bed, 1 x double sofa bed
- Number of apartments: 1
- Accommodation style: Romantic, Family-friendly, Historic
The apartment is in Karoliny Svetle No. 14 street, which leads to Charles Bridge (3 minutes walk). National Theatre and Wenceslas Square are 2 minutes walk. There is a nice restaurant on the ground-floor of the house. You can relax on the benches in the courtyard with trees and a fountain. Many restaurants, cafés and bakeries, in which you can sample Czech and international cuisine are located in this area, as well as numerous tourist sites and charming craft shops.
Tram stops Narodni trida and Narodni divadlo are within 150 metres from the apartment. Metro stops are also close: Narodni trida (line B) is 250 metres from the apartment and Mustek (line A) is 350 metres from the apartment.
- Distance from
Old Town Square
- All Apartment facilities are shown on Rates & Availability section of this page when you click on Apartment type name.
- P+R - The Prague Integrated Transport system also includes certain P+R (park + ride) locations close to public transport areas. These are currently the following car parks: Skalka I, II, Zličín I, II, Nové Butovice, Opatov, Chodov, Ládví, Rajská zahrada, Černý Most I, II , Palmovka, Radotín, Nádraží Holešovice, Běchovice and Depo Hostivař, almost all by metro stations. The fee per 24-hours is CZK 100 including VAT. Our colleagues will assist you to find the most suitable parking for you.
Palladium Parking Garage - The 24-hour Palladium parking garage, the largest parking garage in Prague 1, is located under the popular Palladium shopping mall. This safe and pleasant parking garage boasts 900 parking spaces on three underground floors. The parking garage offers unlimited 24-hour parking for CZK 700 and an unlimited three-calendar day parking for CZK 1800. Long-term parking is CZK 6843 monthly.
Rudolfinum Parking Garage - Located close to the Vltava River, the Rudolfinum Parking Garage charges CZK 50 per hour and CZK 600 for 24-hour parking. If you wish to purchase a long-term parking space in the Rudolfinum Parking Garage, then the cost is CZK 6000 per month for a spot in this preminum location.
National Theater Parking Garage - Located close to the Vltava River, the National Theater Parking Garage charges CZK 50 per hour for vehicles and motorcycles. Long-term parking is CZK 9520 per month including VAT.
Kotva Parking Garage - Kotva Parking Garage is open 24-hours and features 360 parking spots. This safe and secure parking garage is located under the Kotva shopping center, in Náměstí Republiky. The maximum hourly rate from 7am – 8pm is CZK 50 including VAT. The hourly rate from 8pm – 7am is CZK 30. A long-term parking space is CZK 4500 monthly excluding VAT.
Main Train Station Parking Lot and Garage - Located conveniently in between New Town and Vinohrady, and 600 meters from Wenceslas Square, the 24-hour parking lot and garage at the main train station offers 523 parking spaces with 312 of the spaces being inside and 211 spaces outside. The fee per hour is CZK 40 including VAT. There is a special rate, perfect for a short stay in Prague; CZK 400 including VAT per 24-hours if the space is rented for 3 or more days. The monthly fee with reservation is CZK 4000 plus VAT and without reservation CZK 2500 plus VAT. The parking lot and the garage are monitored 24-hours by a camera system and security guards.
Václavske Garage - Located a block from Karlovo Namesti, Vaclavske Garage is a safe and convenient parking garage featuring parking spaces for 50 CZK per hour and 500 CZK per day. If you wish to get a monthly parking space it is 7400 CZK per month (negotiable). The parking garage is open 24-hours.
- Earliest Check-in
- Latest Check-out
- Payment & Cancellation
- The payment terms and cancellation policy for your booking will vary depending on the apartment and pricing structure you choose. You can view the applicable terms by clicking the link in the column "Conditions" which appears in the price list further up this page when you enter dates of your stay. The policy is also shown on the next page (the reservation page).
9.3 / 10
Based on 3 reviews submitted by our customers after their stay at Apartment Karolina 14.
|Value for money
Groups of friends
07 Nov 2012
We have had an excellent time and will definitely be coming back!!! Apartment has everything you need, including an iron and ironing board (very appreciated by the girls) :o)
I would say the only thing we were a bit disappointed about was that there was not stated on the booking form the exchange rate the apartment owners were using as we wanted to pay in Czech Crowns...BUt it got resolved quickly and the rest of the stay was excellent.
Neus Hernández Selfa
Families with children
15 Oct 2012
Location, complements, the luminous and space of the apartment. Fantastic place when you go to Prague
Terrace a litle dirty, something break in the bathroom and the windows
Groups of friends
10 Sep 2012
- Booking is safe. When you book with us your details are protected by a secure connection.
- Your privacy is protected. Your details will only be used to guarantee your booking.
- Best Price Guarantee. Found your room online at a lower price? We'll match it.
- The whole Apartment in Karolina 14 is at your sole disposal. It's not shared with anybody else!!
You'll find more information in our
Terms & Conditions
Terms & Conditions
It is an implied term that, by using the TravelCook.com website, you agree to accept our terms and conditions stated below.
All rates are per room (NOT per person)
When you make a reservation through TravelCook.com, the rates that you see on the website (and the booking request form) at the time you make the booking are the rates that we apply and confirm to you. If there are any unforeseen changes or problems with your reservation, we will automatically contact you first for your approval/instructions, before arranging a reservation for you.
In the event that the apartment of your choice is fully booked at the time of submitting your reservation request (complete with credit card details), TravelCook.com will endeavour to offer you an alternative apartment of similar price, quality and location. We will not, of course, proceed with an alternative reservation without your prior approval.
After you submit the secure online booking form, you will soon be notified by email of your reservation confirmation, including full booking details: your booking reference, property's location, the apartment's cancellation policy, address and telephone number, so you'll have all the information you need.
Your e-mail confirmation will usually be with you the same day if you booked between 9am and 6pm CET time, Monday to Friday. If you have booked outside of these times, your e-mail notification will arrive the following morning, or on the following Monday if you booked during the weekend or after 6pm UK time on Friday. We will always try to get the confirmation to you as soon as possible.
If for any reason you are unable to access the e-mail address you gave us in the secure booking request form, please e-mail us using an alternative e-mail account as soon as possible, stating your details, at firstname.lastname@example.org.
If you require URGENT confirmation of your booking, please feel free to contact us by any of the following methods:
Phone: +420 777 181 538
- TravelCook.com is a NO FEE service and credit card details are used by the property only, in the process of booking the property as per your instructions. Each property has its own terms and conditions relating to how you pay for your booking. You can see these details on every property's web page in 'Conditions' column in the price list or in your voucher.
- Each property has its own cancellation policy, which you can read on that property's web page in 'Condition' column in the price list or in your voucher. To cancel a reservation, please contact us as soon as possible by telephone or email, quoting your booking reference number (also contained within our email). We will then make the cancellation with the property. If any cancellation charges apply, we will liaise with the property on your behalf to try to reduce them to a minimum, and will contact you to confirm what (if anything) will be charged to your credit card.
If you need to cancel a booking urgently, then we advise you to inform the apartment directly using the contact details you'll find on the confirmation email. If you fail to arrive at the property on your intended date of arrival without prior cancellation within the specified period, the property is entitled to charge your credit card. The amount of this cancellation charge depends upon the terms and conditions of the particular property. You can find this information on your confirmation email or voucher.
- Limitation of liability
- TravelCook.com excludes all warranties, express or implied relating to this website. This includes, but is not limited to, any implied warranty that the information it contains is accurate or up-to-date or is suitable for any particular purpose. TravelCook.com shall not be liable for any loss or damage suffered as the result of the use of this website.
- Our website
- All property information and descriptions are supplied by the properties featured. Whilst TravelCook.com does its utmost to maintain accuracy and to check details wherever possible, TravelCook.com cannot be held liable for any errors or omissions that may arise, or be responsible or liable for any negligence in relation to information on or accessible from this website.
TravelCook.com also reserves the right to change information published on the site at any time, including rates, descriptions and photographs. TravelCook.com makes no warranty or representation about the fitness or suitability of any product or service advertised on its web site.
These terms do not affect consumer statutory rights. TravelCook.com reserves the right to update any of its terms and conditions at any time, as may be required and as may be in line with the company's business. The onus is placed on all parties using the website to undertake adequate measures to ensure that they visit any such terms and conditions on a regular basis. By agreeing to use this site, it is implied that any such changes are accepted by any such third party and, that any such third party undertakes to comply with any such changes.
- Step 1: Search
- The easiest way to search for a property is to use the search box on the homepage and most sub pages. Select your dates you wish to stay from the drop-down menus, plus enter number of persons in your group. Then click on the 'search' button, and a list of available apartments will be displayed.
Alternatively, you can use our interactive map or search filter breakdown options to find an appropriate property. Click on a particular property to find out about it in more detail.
- Step 2: Book
- When you've chosen a property, click on 'Book now' to go through to the secure online Order Form. On this page you will find description of your booking and you will need to fill in your name, email, telephone number and if required also credit card information. There is also a box for any special requests you may have, although we cannot guarantee these will be fulfilled.
- Step 3: Confirmation
- Your booking confirmation has now been sent, but your booking is not confirmed until you receive a confirmation email from us. You should receive this the same day. If your chosen property does not have availability on the date(s) you require, we will email you suggesting some alternative properties that are as close as possible to your preferred property in terms of location and price. Only if you accept an alternative will we proceed with your booking.
- Step 4: Payment
- When your booking is confirmed, your credit card will be charged in accordance with the terms and conditions of the particular property you have chosen. Some properties will require part or full payment in advance, while others will not charge you until you arrive at the property.
- Step 5: Before arrival
- Please don't forget to contact the property owner by email or telephone to let him know your approximate time of arrival. The property contact information is shown on your voucher.
- We store the information you fill out when making a reservation (name and contact details and your card number).
We use this information to process your reservation and to offer you future discounts on our accommodation. We will e-mail you a survey after you return home to check your satisfaction with your stay.
Your card number is encrypted and cannot be stolen by computer hackers. The card numbers cannot be read without the electronic key to decrypt them. Your card number is not ever given out to third parties under any circumstances.
Your email will be given to a third party landlord if he needs to contact you regarding your stay. We never share the e-mail information of our clients with anyone else. Your e-mail will not end up on mailing lists.
If you have any concerns we would be happy to apply extra measures for your particular case. Please just let us know what information you wish to be deleted after your stay is complete and we will remove it.
At TravelCook.com we take our responsibilities very seriously, and make the confidentiality of your data our highest priority. In order to protect and safeguard the private information you have provided, we use the appropriate systems, procedures and protocols to restrict access to your information.
How do I know if a website is secure?
Also, you will notice that on secure booking forms, the address line changes slightly to reflect that the page is hosted on a secure server. The normal 'http:' at the beginning of the URL becomes 'https:', where the 's' indicates a secure connection.
How safe is TravelCook.com?
Our booking forms are hosted on a secure server and your booking and card details are sent to us using industry standard Secure Socket Layer (SSL) encryption technology. When you enter the booking page ensure your browser displays the padlock icon (see above) to verify you are on a secure page. This means that your data is being sent to the correct location and that the data sent securely.
When you submit your credit card details the information is encrypted (scrambled) so that it can only be read by the secure serve. This encryption makes internet transactions as secure as possible, so you can make your booking using this website with 100% confidence.