Apartment Casa Azzurra
Modern center (City Centre), Villafranca, 17, Rome, Italy → Show on map
Availability & Rates
You have the opportunity to request the best price meeting your budget at the apartment Casa Azzurra. The inquiry will be answered promptly within minutes. If the chosen accommodation is not available, alternative of similar quality & location will be offered to you by our experienced staff.
Modern center area in City Centre, Villafranca, 17, Rome
Spacious apartment in a prestigious zone of Rome!
Great architecture and elegant scheme symbolizes the Casa Azzurra apartment that is positioned at 1 level and is revealing 80 sq.m of living area. The spacious living/dining area has been furnished with modern comfortable furniture, comprising a large sofa, small dining table, and a small but very well equipped kitchen corner with a full sized fridge, dishwasher, 4 burner stove top, oven and all necessary utensils for preparing full meals. Next to this room there is a good-sized second bedroom with 2 single beds, side tables and an ensuite bathroom. An elegant marbled corridor leads you to the master bedroom which is extremly large, very tastely decorated with high ceiling and a king size double bed. Ther is also a second bathroom with a bath tub.
Within short interval of city centre area in Rome, Casa Azzurra serviced flat is a perfect choice for holiday-makers, as it is situated in one of the desirable areas and presents great facilities. For your holiday to Rome, Casa Azzurra holiday home is an attractive accommodation option as it is positioned a few blocks away from the cultural sites and has a good price.
- Number of apartments: 1
- Accommodation style: Romantic, Family-friendly, Historic
Apartment Caza Azzurra is located on the first floor of a well maintained building in the fashionable area of Castro Pretorio in central Rome. Situated in a prestigious zone of Rome in Italy, the Two Bedroom apartment Casa Azzurra is set 600 m from the awesome Termini Railway Station and is 1 km from the remarkable Santa Maria Maggiore church, which is one of the most visited spots in Rome.
HOW TO GET TO OUR OFFICE FROM THE AIRPORT:
From Fiumicino Airport (Leonardo da Vinci aiport): The airport is situated 32km from the city. The most straightforward way to get into Rome is to take the Leonardo Express, a direct train service to Rome's main railway station, “Stazione Termini”. Tickets cost € 11.00 and are one-way only (so buy extra for your return journey if you want to be organized), and must be stamped in the validating machines on the platform before you board the train. From the main arrivals area, just follow the signs. The 31-minute journey runs every 6 and 36 of every hour, between 06.36 and 23.36.
From Ciampino airport: A special coach service from Ciampino airport to Stazione Termini (Rome central railway & metro station) serves Ryanair and Easyjet flights; it costs more than normal public transport, but is very handy. The coach leaves around 30 minutes after the arrival of each flight, and arrives at Via Marsala, alongside Stazione Termini, around 40 minutes later - traffic permitting. The coach leaves from the same spot for the return journey. You can now book tickets online (the coach
company is called Terravision). If you prefer to take public transport, buy a bus ticket to Anagnina metro station from a news-stand at the airport - or there should be a machine by the bus stop (costs € 6.50). Buses leave from a clearly-indicated stop just outside the terminal buildings, alongside the taxi rank, at roughly 40-50 minute intervals. Stamp your ticket as you board the bus. The final stop is Anagnina bus station. Again, buy a ticket (costs €1) and have it validated - if you're planning to do a lot of travelling by public transportation, this is a good time to buy a travelcard. Metro Linea A runs from Anagnina into Rome all the way to the Vatican City, with stops including Stazione Termini and the Spanish Steps ('Spagna').
Termini railway & metro central station: Once you exit of the station, look for Piazza dei Cinquecento (practically it’s the bus terminal in front of the station) , leave the bus terminal walking on its left and turn left on Via del Viminale. Walk until you reach via Torino, the second on your right . Our building is on the right side of the road and the number is 135. Buzz the bell that says "ApartmentsApart". The staircase is the one right beside the metal bars, passed the building entrance STAIRS “A” ON YOUR RIGHT. Make your way to the first floor and to your right, you have arrived by our doorstep.
- Distance from
- All Apartment facilities are shown on Rates & Availability section of this page when you click on Apartment type name.
- Earliest Check-in
- Latest Check-out
- Payment & Cancellation
- The payment terms and cancellation policy for your booking will vary depending on the apartment and pricing structure you choose. You can view the applicable terms by clicking the link in the column "Conditions" which appears in the price list further up this page when you enter dates of your stay. The policy is also shown on the next page (the reservation page).
- Booking is safe. When you book with us your details are protected by a secure connection.
- Your privacy is protected. Your details will only be used to guarantee your booking.
- Best Price Guarantee. Found your room online at a lower price? We'll match it.
- The whole Apartment in Casa Azzurra is at your sole disposal. It's not shared with anybody else!!
You'll find more information in our
Terms & Conditions
Terms & Conditions
It is an implied term that, by using the TravelCook.com website, you agree to accept our terms and conditions stated below.
All rates are per room (NOT per person)
When you make a reservation through TravelCook.com, the rates that you see on the website (and the booking request form) at the time you make the booking are the rates that we apply and confirm to you. If there are any unforeseen changes or problems with your reservation, we will automatically contact you first for your approval/instructions, before arranging a reservation for you.
In the event that the apartment of your choice is fully booked at the time of submitting your reservation request (complete with credit card details), TravelCook.com will endeavour to offer you an alternative apartment of similar price, quality and location. We will not, of course, proceed with an alternative reservation without your prior approval.
After you submit the secure online booking form, you will soon be notified by email of your reservation confirmation, including full booking details: your booking reference, property's location, the apartment's cancellation policy, address and telephone number, so you'll have all the information you need.
Your e-mail confirmation will usually be with you the same day if you booked between 9am and 6pm CET time, Monday to Friday. If you have booked outside of these times, your e-mail notification will arrive the following morning, or on the following Monday if you booked during the weekend or after 6pm UK time on Friday. We will always try to get the confirmation to you as soon as possible.
If for any reason you are unable to access the e-mail address you gave us in the secure booking request form, please e-mail us using an alternative e-mail account as soon as possible, stating your details, at email@example.com.
If you require URGENT confirmation of your booking, please feel free to contact us by any of the following methods:
Phone: +420 777 181 538
- TravelCook.com is a NO FEE service and credit card details are used by the property only, in the process of booking the property as per your instructions. Each property has its own terms and conditions relating to how you pay for your booking. You can see these details on every property's web page in 'Conditions' column in the price list or in your voucher.
- Each property has its own cancellation policy, which you can read on that property's web page in 'Condition' column in the price list or in your voucher. To cancel a reservation, please contact us as soon as possible by telephone or email, quoting your booking reference number (also contained within our email). We will then make the cancellation with the property. If any cancellation charges apply, we will liaise with the property on your behalf to try to reduce them to a minimum, and will contact you to confirm what (if anything) will be charged to your credit card.
If you need to cancel a booking urgently, then we advise you to inform the apartment directly using the contact details you'll find on the confirmation email. If you fail to arrive at the property on your intended date of arrival without prior cancellation within the specified period, the property is entitled to charge your credit card. The amount of this cancellation charge depends upon the terms and conditions of the particular property. You can find this information on your confirmation email or voucher.
- Limitation of liability
- TravelCook.com excludes all warranties, express or implied relating to this website. This includes, but is not limited to, any implied warranty that the information it contains is accurate or up-to-date or is suitable for any particular purpose. TravelCook.com shall not be liable for any loss or damage suffered as the result of the use of this website.
- Our website
- All property information and descriptions are supplied by the properties featured. Whilst TravelCook.com does its utmost to maintain accuracy and to check details wherever possible, TravelCook.com cannot be held liable for any errors or omissions that may arise, or be responsible or liable for any negligence in relation to information on or accessible from this website.
TravelCook.com also reserves the right to change information published on the site at any time, including rates, descriptions and photographs. TravelCook.com makes no warranty or representation about the fitness or suitability of any product or service advertised on its web site.
These terms do not affect consumer statutory rights. TravelCook.com reserves the right to update any of its terms and conditions at any time, as may be required and as may be in line with the company's business. The onus is placed on all parties using the website to undertake adequate measures to ensure that they visit any such terms and conditions on a regular basis. By agreeing to use this site, it is implied that any such changes are accepted by any such third party and, that any such third party undertakes to comply with any such changes.
- Step 1: Search
- The easiest way to search for a property is to use the search box on the homepage and most sub pages. Select your dates you wish to stay from the drop-down menus, plus enter number of persons in your group. Then click on the 'search' button, and a list of available apartments will be displayed.
Alternatively, you can use our interactive map or search filter breakdown options to find an appropriate property. Click on a particular property to find out about it in more detail.
- Step 2: Book
- When you've chosen a property, click on 'Book now' to go through to the secure online Order Form. On this page you will find description of your booking and you will need to fill in your name, email, telephone number and if required also credit card information. There is also a box for any special requests you may have, although we cannot guarantee these will be fulfilled.
- Step 3: Confirmation
- Your booking confirmation has now been sent, but your booking is not confirmed until you receive a confirmation email from us. You should receive this the same day. If your chosen property does not have availability on the date(s) you require, we will email you suggesting some alternative properties that are as close as possible to your preferred property in terms of location and price. Only if you accept an alternative will we proceed with your booking.
- Step 4: Payment
- When your booking is confirmed, your credit card will be charged in accordance with the terms and conditions of the particular property you have chosen. Some properties will require part or full payment in advance, while others will not charge you until you arrive at the property.
- Step 5: Before arrival
- Please don't forget to contact the property owner by email or telephone to let him know your approximate time of arrival. The property contact information is shown on your voucher.
- We store the information you fill out when making a reservation (name and contact details and your card number).
We use this information to process your reservation and to offer you future discounts on our accommodation. We will e-mail you a survey after you return home to check your satisfaction with your stay.
Your card number is encrypted and cannot be stolen by computer hackers. The card numbers cannot be read without the electronic key to decrypt them. Your card number is not ever given out to third parties under any circumstances.
Your email will be given to a third party landlord if he needs to contact you regarding your stay. We never share the e-mail information of our clients with anyone else. Your e-mail will not end up on mailing lists.
If you have any concerns we would be happy to apply extra measures for your particular case. Please just let us know what information you wish to be deleted after your stay is complete and we will remove it.
At TravelCook.com we take our responsibilities very seriously, and make the confidentiality of your data our highest priority. In order to protect and safeguard the private information you have provided, we use the appropriate systems, procedures and protocols to restrict access to your information.
How do I know if a website is secure?
Also, you will notice that on secure booking forms, the address line changes slightly to reflect that the page is hosted on a secure server. The normal 'http:' at the beginning of the URL becomes 'https:', where the 's' indicates a secure connection.
How safe is TravelCook.com?
Our booking forms are hosted on a secure server and your booking and card details are sent to us using industry standard Secure Socket Layer (SSL) encryption technology. When you enter the booking page ensure your browser displays the padlock icon (see above) to verify you are on a secure page. This means that your data is being sent to the correct location and that the data sent securely.
When you submit your credit card details the information is encrypted (scrambled) so that it can only be read by the secure serve. This encryption makes internet transactions as secure as possible, so you can make your booking using this website with 100% confidence.