Apartment Residence Capital Vodickova
Wenceslas Square (City Centre), Vodickova 11, Prague, Czech Republic → Show on map
Availability & Rates
Wenceslas Square area in City Centre, Vodickova 11, Prague
We will take care about your stay in Prague profesionaly with all our experience and personal care.
Apartments at Residence Capital Vodickova are a depandance of "Residence Capital". Building is located just a short walk from buzzing Wenceslas Square and does not have a reception desk - check-in takes please on Wenceslas Square 36, where is the main building of Residence Capital. Reception desk is open non-stop.
In diference to hotel rooms, which are great for short visits when things such as cooking your own meal are not relevant and a decent bed is what you need, apartments give you more freedom to settle in – you can cook your own meals, store your stuff in a fridge which is not full of standard minibar goods and of course the apartments are also much more spacious. Apartments are suitable for couples, families, friends, bigger groups of people, celebrations etc. as their price is lower than hotel accommodation (in a long-term point of view).
Residence Capital Vodickova offers 5 spacious flats and total of 37 beds.
All apartments have fully equipped kitchen (dishwasher, cooker with oven, microwave, kettle, filter coffee machine and toaster and basic cooking utensils such as pans, pots, glasses, cups, plates, cutlery etc). In each apartment there is also LCD TV, wi-fi connection, safety deposit box, washing machine, clothes drying rack, iron and ironing board.
Basic cleaning is ensured daily.
Portable A/C on request for EUR 10/per night
Breakfast on request EUR 7/person
- Number of apartments: 5
- Accommodation style: Family-friendly, Historic
Vodickova street connects Prague´s two largest squares – Charles Square and Wenceslas Square. It is one of the busiest streets in the whole city.
Nowadays it is one of the most vibrant Prague streets, it is used by both cars and trams and at the corner of the street and Wenceslas Square there is a metro station (Můstek). In the street there are to be found plenty of shops, pubs, restaurants or the famous Lucerna Bar and Světozor cinema.
- Distance from
Old Town Square
- All Apartment facilities are shown on Rates & Availability section of this page when you click on Apartment type name.
- Food & Drinks
- Breakfast can be arranged for extra charge of 7€/person/day in next-door in artisan bakery&café Krusta, a unique combination of an artisanal bakery, restaurant and café where you can find the very freshest baked goods directly from the hands of their baker. In addition to the shop with bread, pastries, fresh salads and hand-made products, the Krusta concept also includes a restaurant with authentic home cooking and a peaceful café area where you can relax with a cup of premium coffee or enjoy a glass of fine wine with friends.
Just a few steps away you can also visit Pasta Krusta offering you genuine Mediterranean cuisine in all of its simplicity, freshness and payfulness . At Pasta Krusta, you will find fourteen types of salsa which you can combine with seven types of fresh Italian pasta of your choice.
In the same street you will also find well-known chains as McDonald´s, Costa Coffee, Bageterie Boulevard or Ugo (fresh juices and salads).
- Leisure & Fitness
- All our clients have a free access to the gym on the 4th floor of the main building on Wenceslas Square 36 daily from 8am to noon.
- Garage available on the address Vaclavske namesti 36 where the check in takes place. It is necessary to book it in advance. Price EUR 25 per day
- Earliest Check-in
- Latest Check-out
- Payment & Cancellation
- The payment terms and cancellation policy for your booking will vary depending on the apartment and pricing structure you choose. You can view the applicable terms by clicking the link in the column "Conditions" which appears in the price list further up this page when you enter dates of your stay. The policy is also shown on the next page (the reservation page).
- Booking is safe. When you book with us your details are protected by a secure connection.
- Your privacy is protected. Your details will only be used to guarantee your booking.
- Best Price Guarantee. Found your room online at a lower price? We'll match it.
- The whole Apartment in Residence Capital Vodickova is at your sole disposal. It's not shared with anybody else!!
You'll find more information in our
Terms & Conditions
Terms & Conditions
It is an implied term that, by using the TravelCook.com website, you agree to accept our terms and conditions stated below.
All rates are per room (NOT per person)
When you make a reservation through TravelCook.com, the rates that you see on the website (and the booking request form) at the time you make the booking are the rates that we apply and confirm to you. If there are any unforeseen changes or problems with your reservation, we will automatically contact you first for your approval/instructions, before arranging a reservation for you.
In the event that the apartment of your choice is fully booked at the time of submitting your reservation request (complete with credit card details), TravelCook.com will endeavour to offer you an alternative apartment of similar price, quality and location. We will not, of course, proceed with an alternative reservation without your prior approval.
After you submit the secure online booking form, you will soon be notified by email of your reservation confirmation, including full booking details: your booking reference, property's location, the apartment's cancellation policy, address and telephone number, so you'll have all the information you need.
Your e-mail confirmation will usually be with you the same day if you booked between 9am and 6pm CET time, Monday to Friday. If you have booked outside of these times, your e-mail notification will arrive the following morning, or on the following Monday if you booked during the weekend or after 6pm UK time on Friday. We will always try to get the confirmation to you as soon as possible.
If for any reason you are unable to access the e-mail address you gave us in the secure booking request form, please e-mail us using an alternative e-mail account as soon as possible, stating your details, at email@example.com.
If you require URGENT confirmation of your booking, please feel free to contact us by any of the following methods:
Phone: +420 603 984 176, +420 777 181 538
- TravelCook.com is a NO FEE service and credit card details are used by the property only, in the process of booking the property as per your instructions. Each property has its own terms and conditions relating to how you pay for your booking. You can see these details on every property's web page in 'Conditions' column in the price list or in your voucher.
- Each property has its own cancellation policy, which you can read on that property's web page in 'Condition' column in the price list or in your voucher. To cancel a reservation, please contact us as soon as possible by telephone or email, quoting your booking reference number (also contained within our email). We will then make the cancellation with the property. If any cancellation charges apply, we will liaise with the property on your behalf to try to reduce them to a minimum, and will contact you to confirm what (if anything) will be charged to your credit card.
If you need to cancel a booking urgently, then we advise you to inform the apartment directly using the contact details you'll find on the confirmation email. If you fail to arrive at the property on your intended date of arrival without prior cancellation within the specified period, the property is entitled to charge your credit card. The amount of this cancellation charge depends upon the terms and conditions of the particular property. You can find this information on your confirmation email or voucher.
- Limitation of liability
- TravelCook.com excludes all warranties, express or implied relating to this website. This includes, but is not limited to, any implied warranty that the information it contains is accurate or up-to-date or is suitable for any particular purpose. TravelCook.com shall not be liable for any loss or damage suffered as the result of the use of this website.
- Our website
- All property information and descriptions are supplied by the properties featured. Whilst TravelCook.com does its utmost to maintain accuracy and to check details wherever possible, TravelCook.com cannot be held liable for any errors or omissions that may arise, or be responsible or liable for any negligence in relation to information on or accessible from this website.
TravelCook.com also reserves the right to change information published on the site at any time, including rates, descriptions and photographs. TravelCook.com makes no warranty or representation about the fitness or suitability of any product or service advertised on its web site.
These terms do not affect consumer statutory rights. TravelCook.com reserves the right to update any of its terms and conditions at any time, as may be required and as may be in line with the company's business. The onus is placed on all parties using the website to undertake adequate measures to ensure that they visit any such terms and conditions on a regular basis. By agreeing to use this site, it is implied that any such changes are accepted by any such third party and, that any such third party undertakes to comply with any such changes.
- Step 1: Search
- The easiest way to search for a property is to use the search box on the homepage and most sub pages. Select your dates you wish to stay from the drop-down menus, plus enter number of persons in your group. Then click on the 'search' button, and a list of available apartments will be displayed.
Alternatively, you can use our interactive map or search filter breakdown options to find an appropriate property. Click on a particular property to find out about it in more detail.
- Step 2: Book
- When you've chosen a property, click on 'Book now' to go through to the secure online Order Form. On this page you will find description of your booking and you will need to fill in your name, email, telephone number and if required also credit card information. There is also a box for any special requests you may have, although we cannot guarantee these will be fulfilled.
- Step 3: Confirmation
- Your booking confirmation has now been sent, but your booking is not confirmed until you receive a confirmation email from us. You should receive this the same day. If your chosen property does not have availability on the date(s) you require, we will email you suggesting some alternative properties that are as close as possible to your preferred property in terms of location and price. Only if you accept an alternative will we proceed with your booking.
- Step 4: Payment
- When your booking is confirmed, your credit card will be charged in accordance with the terms and conditions of the particular property you have chosen. Some properties will require part or full payment in advance, while others will not charge you until you arrive at the property.
- Step 5: Before arrival
- Please don't forget to contact the property owner by email or telephone to let him know your approximate time of arrival. The property contact information is shown on your voucher.
- We store the information you fill out when making a reservation (name and contact details and your card number).
We use this information to process your reservation and to offer you future discounts on our accommodation. We will e-mail you a survey after you return home to check your satisfaction with your stay.
Your card number is encrypted and cannot be stolen by computer hackers. The card numbers cannot be read without the electronic key to decrypt them. Your card number is not ever given out to third parties under any circumstances.
Your email will be given to a third party landlord if he needs to contact you regarding your stay. We never share the e-mail information of our clients with anyone else. Your e-mail will not end up on mailing lists.
If you have any concerns we would be happy to apply extra measures for your particular case. Please just let us know what information you wish to be deleted after your stay is complete and we will remove it.
At TravelCook.com we take our responsibilities very seriously, and make the confidentiality of your data our highest priority. In order to protect and safeguard the private information you have provided, we use the appropriate systems, procedures and protocols to restrict access to your information.
How do I know if a website is secure?
Also, you will notice that on secure booking forms, the address line changes slightly to reflect that the page is hosted on a secure server. The normal 'http:' at the beginning of the URL becomes 'https:', where the 's' indicates a secure connection.
How safe is TravelCook.com?
Our booking forms are hosted on a secure server and your booking and card details are sent to us using industry standard Secure Socket Layer (SSL) encryption technology. When you enter the booking page ensure your browser displays the padlock icon (see above) to verify you are on a secure page. This means that your data is being sent to the correct location and that the data sent securely.
When you submit your credit card details the information is encrypted (scrambled) so that it can only be read by the secure serve. This encryption makes internet transactions as secure as possible, so you can make your booking using this website with 100% confidence.